Group of companies “RnD-ISAN / EUV Labs” is engaged in research and development in the field of optics and spectroscopy. The main focus of the company is research and development in the field of extreme EUV radiation, plasma physics and related fields of physics. Group has the experience and knowledge of the theoretical description of processes, experiments, numerical modeling, design and production.
“RnD-ISAN / EUV Labs” performs custom work in research and development for the leading high-tech companies. She worked in cooperation with ASML, Philips, Qioptiq, Sematech agency and other companies. He participated in the international project “More Moore” under the 6th Framework Programme of the EC.
The main interests are focused on the development of plasma sources for EUV lithography light: light sources for lithography machines and diagnostics (actinic inspection), tools for the diagnosis of radiation and particle fluxes from plasma sources
The group has a wide range of contacts with leading research organizations in the world.
In “RnD-ISAN / EUV Labs’ work graduates of the leading universities of the Russian Federation, specialists and get a degree in Russian and foreign scientific centers. Many specialists have experience in international organizations and projects.
The company’s team has a large number of relevant publications and patents. Participation of more than 100 patents filed by ASML.
Research and development:
- numerical simulation of the interaction of laser radiation with matter, plasma, fluid interaction with the elements of EUV optics devices. Main directions – radiation hydrodynamics of hot dense plasma produced by the action of the EUV and X-ray plasma, plasma-surface interaction; For example, the simulation of plasma sources of extreme ultraviolet radiation for EUV lithography simulation is caused by the EUV and X-ray radiation from the plasma to calculate the period of work EUV lithography systems, the study of chemical processes in the plasma at the surface of solids, quantum-chemical calculations.
- the development of radiation sources in the wavelength range from infrared to X-rays, including theoretical developments, experimental verification and optimization of radiation sources, numerical modeling and optimization to increase efficiency and reduce the cost of the radiation sources;For example, the development of EUV radiation sources of different types of broadband sources with a plasma laser as a pump for visible and ultraviolet ranges, etc.
- development of optical elements for a range of wavelengths from infrared to X-ray methods of research, diagnostics and maintenance;For example, the development of the focusing crystal spectrometers, diagnosis and control of multi-layered reflective optics technology vacuum cleaning optics;
- research and diagnostic materials in a wavelength range from infrared to X-ray radiation;
For example, the diagnosis of a multilayer structure (multilayer mirrors for EUV lithography).
- research and development in the field of plasma (laser plasma, plasma capillary discharge, z-pinches, gas-discharge plasma, etc.);
For example, the diagnosis of high-temperature and low-temperature plasma by means of spectroscopic methods.
- spectroscopic methods for studying low-dimensional structures;
For example, microscopy and spectroscopy of single molecules.
- concomitant development of unique technological equipment;
For example, the development of the technology of pumps for corrosive environments, high temperature, liquid metals, etc.
Development and design:
- designing the optical devices in the field of spectroscopy and microscopy for the wavelength range from infrared to X-ray radiation, including radiation sources, detectors and integration of other elements of optical devices design and construction of analytical instruments; For example, the construction of plasma light sources, micro-channel detector (MCP), crystal spectrometer, etc. Construction of spectrometers: optical emission, ion, FTIR spectrometers, optical spectrometers diode lasers, X-ray fluorescence, adsorption, Raman, fluorescence; Wide Field devices for optical microscopy, confocal microscopy, scanning probe microscopy (atomic force microscopy) and combined systems. Development and construction of the inextricable linkage systems nanodisplacement.
- development of electronics based on microcontrollers and FPGA (programmable logic integrated circuits), power electronics; For example, the development of the electronics for the optical-emission spectrometer, atomic force microscope, laser devices for sample preparation, the power electronics for the laser sample preparation, controllers microscopes and spectrometers, high-voltage pulse technology.
- software development (both built-in and for processing the results of experiments); For example, development of programs for analyzing the results of experiments for microscopy and spectroscopy of single molecules; Development of programs to work with experimental data in the field of plasma physics, the development of embedded software for the controller of an atomic force microscope.
- development of integrated intelligence systems, automation of physical measurements; For example, the development of sensors and collect information from complex experimental setups, motion control systems at the nanoscale, etc.
Design and Production:
- prototyping devices, production of prototypes and small series production, the organization of serial production;
- development of technical and technological documentation;
- interaction with customers on the implementation of the developed devices and technologies in their systems and workflows, supervision when setting production or inclusion in the technological chain installation.